• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Ebay HMMWV listing

Big2dabank

Wasn't that one of the trucks made by Angry Iron. Very well built rig if memory serves me right.

Yep, confirmed once I read the listing.

You and I know someone in Palm Beach that should by this truck. :wink:

Last edited:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great build and truck. From what I have heard it needs to be "refreshed". This truck was done right the first time though. I think the original build cost over 100K.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rust is something to be concerned with on all Florida trucks but yes the members on the HML are showing some concern about rust in the hard to get to locations.

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
This truck has the exact stance I want out of a 4 door soft top--all the way down to the spare tire on the back! This is exactly the look I want. Don't like that weird camo batman thing though.
It would be cool to drive that, it's all things masculine.

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
This truck has the exact stance I want out of a 4 door soft top--all the way down to the spare tire on the back! This is exactly the look I want. Don't like that weird camo batman thing though.
It would be cool to drive that, it's all things masculine.

Im sure you could arrange a test drive, then buy it, and send it to me for when you decide you would like me to bring it to moab for you, if you come in your H2:cheers: