• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 High Clearance Leaf Spring Mounts

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
Well I'm proud to says that these things are finally for sale! And not only are they for sale, but the price is $180.00 + shipping primed and powder coated black!

Keep in mind I have to order in sets of 10 so this is a pre-order but it shouldn't take that long to fill that many orders.

Purchase them buy visiting this link http://schwarttzy.com/shop/h3-hummer...spring-mounts/

If you want to color match the High Clearance Leaf Spring Mounts
Alright guys just so this option is out there, but I will be upset if I see people rattle canning these things enter this promo, "nopwder" and you can not have them professionally powder-coated.

DSC00849s.jpg

DSC00859s.jpg

DSC00888s.jpg

H3LeafMount.jpg

H3LeafMount2.jpg

H3LeafMount3.jpg

Last edited:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I paid $325.00 for mine from tomp's run. If these come in priced at $200.00 it will be quite a deal for those that don't already have some.

F

Former User

I'd take a set if the price stays close, i couldn't ever justify spending the 300+ before.

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
Hey Guys,

I was really hoping to have prototype by now. Currently the hold up is my laser guy, last I heard he said "I got the files, but I have been very busy." I'm going give him call today and see where we are on getting these awesome mounts produced because I hoped to be selling these by now.

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
So I talked to mike the laser guy and mentioned being short some people and ton of stuff shipping at the end of this month and hasn't gotten to the files I sent him yet. But hopes to get to it early next week. I wish I could post some dates with that said but I just don't know right now.

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
WOW, finally back after a crazy two weeks and glad that it is over, of course I got one last trip in 19 days. But the reason I'm posting up is that I'm getting frustrated with the delays in the laser cutting for a sample piece. So I'm not sure if the guy I'm using will come through or not for the parts but I'm trying a bunch of other companies now because of such.

Sorry guys, I would move incredibly faster but I keep finding people holding me back.

Last edited:

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
Talked to both my original guy and new laser company and from the sounds of it I'm not far from a prototype from at least one of them, but I have been skunked in the past.

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
*Sigh* not sure what is going on but I'm not happy with how long the laser guy is taking... I'm calling him tomorrow and basically asking "wtf mate."

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
*Coming Soon* H3 High Clearance Leaf Spring Mounts

Nice looking craftsmanship!!!

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone