View Full Version : Thumbs up to the state of Indiana!

06-27-2012, 02:48 PM
With all the negative talk of government getting in the way of wheeling, it's nice to see at least our state is giving some much deserved credit to off-roaders as a legitimate recreational activity. Interlake and Redbird (state owned offroad properties) are even the cover story of this month's issue of Outdoor Indiana.

Link --> http://www.in.gov/dnr/7405.htm

06-27-2012, 02:51 PM
Cool. California has some pretty nice, large OHV parks. I think Gorman is 16,000 acres and some are bigger. Glad to see some places recognize wheeling as a legitimate activity.

06-27-2012, 03:58 PM
Woooo :horns:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

06 H3
06-28-2012, 12:03 AM
Glad to hear!

06-28-2012, 12:22 AM
Looks great. might be good time for H4O to pay them a visit

06-28-2012, 07:14 AM
Be nice if alot of other states thought the same....

06-29-2012, 07:24 PM
I should go find the source of this but: I have read several times that the number of people who wants to engage in various ways of wheeling is on a steady rise. I suppose this is a double edged sword: More attention due to the mere fact that there are growing numbers of us, and more use of land. IMO, the bottom line is that the government HAS to consider that a growing number of citizens (and non-citizens like, say, ME) need access.

06-29-2012, 10:14 PM
I was once told that only 1% of the world was paved, so prepare for the other 99%!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

06-29-2012, 11:33 PM
:thumbs: I like INDIANA!!!