• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Wal-Martians

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I live in the NIMBY capital of the world, Southern California. For the uninitiated NIMBY means Not In My Back Yard. Once in a lot of people here don't want anything to change. Besides WalMarts look so tacky next to the Neiman Marcus and Prada stores. I think there is a WalMart down around Aliso Viejo or Laguna Hills but not sure. When I am in Texas we go to them all the time. Have to admit seeing some interesting creatures in Wally World but nothing like some of these Hall of Famers.

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
I have to drive 115 miles to the nearest Walmart. And I have never seen anything like that in any Wallyworld. Did see a woman in Kmarts once with one of those giant shelf butts. Could have mounted a 27" TV.

evldave

I almost got in serious trouble in Wally World recently...was getting ready to take a pic of some seriously weirdo looking chic with my cell phone..well, while I was walking by her, I clicked the picture, but completely FORGOT TO TURN THE SHUTTER SOUND OFF!! She immediately turned around and looked at me, I started looking around like I was trying to find out where the sound came from too. Could have been disastrous for me as she weighed probably 2x what I weigh :)

MaxPF

AGNTSA
I have to drive 115 miles to the nearest Walmart. And I have never seen anything like that in any Wallyworld. Did see a woman in Kmarts once with one of those giant shelf butts. Could have mounted a 27" TV.

laughing.gif