• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hummer emergency kit

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Thanks for posting but this is too much money for a kit with no first aid. This was the one for an SUT that had a separate first aid kit in a white plastic box with red cross on it. Would be well worth the money if it came with that.

erdlen65

Yeah I thought it was expensive but I hadn't seen one before and thought if someone was collecting things they may want it

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Zach had a bunch he was selling that were far cheaper than that. The first aid kit had a little plastic bag with a small quantity of band aids, antibiotic, etc. The tool kit had a decent multi-tool and tire pressure guage. The flashlight was like a large mag lite. OK but tool kit was a misnomer.

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
You gotta remember that the H2 was targeted at executives who wouldn't know how to use anything more than the multi-tool that this kit included. So calling it a tool kit induced images of wild adventures with their HUMMER in the parking garage and having to "survive" by opening a bag of peanuts with the knife for survival. Maybe after they cut themselves with the knife, they could perform "first aid" by applying the bandages and ointment from the first aid kit.

I've been collecting stuff marketed to H2 owners and am amazed how when these people bought their deuces new, they also bought into the gimmicks in the dealer store. Some stuff was made with quality in mind, like the Arrow briefcase for $400; then things like the "Adventure Kit" with walky talkies, binnoculars, wind proof lighter and compass were kind of cheesy. I've dealt with quite a few people who bought their H2's new and then sold alot of their stuff for less than half what they paid after they sold off the deuce and moved on to the next shiny thing.

Of course I'll be more careful with the multi-tool

Last edited:

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Dude, you have no idea what a PITA it was to get that Adventure kit, cheesy or not. I didn't understand the tire deflators in their as they seemed to be the only real thing of use.
I've yet to stumble on another of those kits, let alone for a good price

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers