• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Craigslist Hummer H3 Tactical Edition Wheels - $300 (Lake Belton, TX)

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Want!!

Would any locals be willing to pickup and ship for me?

>Sent using Tapacrack

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Looks like the seller is willing to ship. Hoping to close a deal! :D

>Sent using Tapacrack<

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
The spare doesn't show on the T anyway, so no worries on this end.

>Sent using Tapacrack<

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Hans, great score! I'll trade you a set of steelies and a H4O sticker for them! :) ...OK, I'll also throw in the other version of the H4O sticker too! :)

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Hans, great score! I'll trade you a set of steelies and a H4O sticker for them! :) ...OK, I'll also throw in the other version of the H4O sticker too! :)

With all due respect, I must decline for now. I have wanted Tactical wheels since before I had my truck! I think I'll let Barney wear 'em for a while before I trade out of them. :cheers:

I do need to get one of those fancy-pants new stickers at some point though!!... :hmm:

>Sent using Tapacrack<

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I do need to get one of those fancy-pants new stickers at some point though!!... :hmm:

>Sent using Tapacrack<

Ok Hans, last chance, I am still willing to trade you TWO (2) H4O stickers (one of each style) for the set of FOUR (4) Tactical Wheels. Since you hesitated, i had to take the set of steelies off the table but still think that it's a very fair trade - with you getting the better end of the deal! :) :)