• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello From Charleson, Sc

jessiesoto23

So about Us, I bought my H3 in end of Jan. and my Husband bout his H2 End of march. We haven't had the time to take them off road and I joined here to see if there are people from Sc on here. We havn't done any work on our Hummer's yet limited on the money but we would like to take them off road and enjoy them. Instead of using them for fancy grocerie getters.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here and to know another 2 HUMMER family! :cheers: Do you have any pics of your rigs that you could post & share with us. I'm sure that the forum members in your area will be dropping in to say hello.

jessiesoto23

Ya just added them.

Attachments

• Reys H2.jpg
    Reys H2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 109
  • Jessica's H3.jpg
    Jessica's H3.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 100

Pappibri

Welcome friends... Yes we do love pics... And that is music to my ears you saying that you would like to take them offroad also instead of just using them for fancy grocery getters... :thumbs:

Pappibri

Nice rigs you have there.. This is the place to be for answers and camaraderie in the world of offroad.. Before you start doing any mods always start with the most vital per offroading.. Which would be UCP. But nice rigs and enjoy them... Peace

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Very nice rigs! Love the SUT - what year is it? Looks like it's in great, pristine condition.

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Welcome aboard! We will definitely have to wheel this summer or fall. Google "Carolina Badlands"!

>Sent from my Secret Phone Shoe using Tapatalk<

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Welcome to H4O from So Cal, (not the same SC).

I always say that the first thing to get before you go off road is AAA premier membership. The premier membership includes unlimited towing, but you have to have your membership for 1 year without using the towing service before you can upgrade to premier. If you're careful you won't need it, but if you screw up off road, a couple hundred mile tow bill can add to the pain of getting it repaired.

There is lots of great advice on here regarding modifications to make you're Hummers more capable, but for easy to moderate trails, Hummers are ready to go right off the show room floor. You only need mods if push the limits.

Nice looking H's you got there. How are yours equipped? Is the H3 a base model, adventure or luxury? Mine is a luxury model (i.e. heated leather seats) with the off road package (lockers front and rear).

Big2dabank

Hello from Central Florida. Nice Hummers. Youd be surprised about the capabilites of these trucks in their stock form. If you ever make it my way I can show you some really good places to play while in Florida.