• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

HUMMER Recovery Team

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
I had a brainstorm this morning trying to figure out if I could top the "I asked my wife for a Jeep but she gave me a HUMMER" decal that was on the back of my 3. My wife has actually been wanting me to get another of those decals made, but I wanted something different for the deuce. I hope none of you Catholics get offended for the blasphemy--that's between me and the Man to sort out.

Yes, it’s a
HUMMER

No, your Jeep can’t recover it
Really, your Jeep CAN’T recover it

I don’t always use a HUMMER recovery team, but when I do, I ask for large fries with my order

I don’t always use a
HUMMER recovery team, but when I do, I have them check the oil too

I don’t always use a HUMMER recovery team, but when I do, I have them clean the Prius’s out of the grill and pry the Jeeps out of the tires

I don’t always use a
HUMMER recovery team, but when I do, I have them clean the windshield too

And on the seventh day, God created
HUMMER

Like nothing else

Genesis 1-27

So God created HUMMER in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
H1 and H2 he created them

And God was pleased

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Oh yeah, I forgot to give credit where credit is due. These were inspired by all the moron Jeeper's who fantacize that we'd grace them enough to strap our HUMMER's to their junk---especially the one jackwagon driving around town with the huge "HUMMER Recovery Team" sticker on his windshield.
If I need his "HUMMER recovery team", I'll order a pizza for delivery!

Kurt

These are epic!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I usually leave the vehicle centric stuff off my truck in case I need to get yanked out by a jeep or a bronco... :)

Those guys with the "hummer recovery vehicle" stickers will get yanked out by me but I guarantee I'm getting a picture of it :)

Big2dabank

So the Jeeps are correct in Saying Hummer Recover Team instead of Hummer Recover Vehicle, it takes at least two, maybe even three jeeps to pull out one Hummer.

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
So the Jeeps are correct in Saying Hummer Recover Team instead of Hummer Recover Vehicle, it takes at least two, maybe even three jeeps to pull out one Hummer.

Haha yea. It took one jeep winching and the other with the tow strap to pull out my buddy and his fj that was high centered.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

sinstr

We have proof of this..... two jeeps with a winch anchored to my truck to get you dislodged.... lol

Ive actually been next to some jack wagon in a FJ with a hummer recovery team sticker next to me.... it was a 2 wheel drive with 20"s

Trekker

That Guy
We have proof of this..... two jeeps with a winch anchored to my truck to get you dislodged.... lol

Ive actually been next to some jack wagon in a FJ with a hummer recovery team sticker next to me.... it was a 2 wheel drive with 20"s

Someone should start a thread with pictures of "Hummer Recovery Vehicle/Team" stickers that are spotted in the wild. I've seen one on a bone stock Jeep Liberty. :roll:

Pappibri

I have still not seen any on the jeeps in my area... Only had one issue with a jeep so far, and it was a bunch of teenie weenies going by yelling Hummers suck... I just laughed and waved.. They was just jealous that their jeep looked like a scrap heap, and my Hummer looked:giggle: sweet.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I dont put any brand name recovery stickers on because I have pulled out jeeps, hummers, yotas, etc. and they have pulled me out. If I do find a stuck rig on the trail with the a hummer recovery sticker on I will be doing 3 things. First I will take a picture of a tow strap connected to my rig and his making sure the Hummer recovery vehicle sticker is shown. That will be for looks, I wont be tugging him out just yet. The second thing I will do is tell him that before he goes anywhere he needs to remove the sticker (even if hes doors deep in mud.) I will, of course, take a picture of him removing the sticker. Then the third thing is that I will finally pull the rig out, of course getting a picture of that too. :)

If there is no hummer recovery sticker then I will just pull him out and not say a word about brand bashing as we all have been stuck in a bad situation.

backcountryislife

Last time I wheeled with a guy that had a "H3 recovery vehicle" sticker on his TJ... he turned around 1/2 way up the trail. I'm as far from brand loyal as it gets... I just think all that stuff is pretty silly, I wheel with every kind of vehicle around from stock Yotas to full blown race buggies.

That said... it sure was fun picking on him about how he was going to recover me from the bottom of the trail...:giggle::giggle::giggle: