• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Off-road Light Guards / Covers

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Anyone have a lead on some 5" off-road light covers / guards to protect my fog lights? I'm looking for black metal cage type guards like those protecting my PIAAs. Any help is appreciated.

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Anyone have a lead on some 5" off-road light covers / guards to protect my fog lights? I'm looking for black metal cage type guards like those protecting my PIAAs. Any help is appreciated.

Are they the factory ones in the bumper? I have the ones on this pic you can have. The only problem is you would have to wait a couple of months till I get back to the US, and that they are in coyote. You would have to paint them.

2269ea71.jpg

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

TAPDH3T

Recon H3!! If ur interested in getting rid of your covers, I will purchase them when u get back if there not what paladine71 needs.

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
I got them such a long time ago I forget. I think eBay. I had them on my truck when it was stock I had them powdercoated flat black. When the truck got transformed, they got painted along with everything else. I can't tell you the size till I get back home. They are the size of the hole in the bumper. They stick to the edges of the bumper and not to the lights. I think I have the matching side maker grills too.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Those are exactly them only I got them from eBay since most sellers were adding such a high Hummer tax.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone