• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

reaper (Dan in Denver) checking in...

reaper

Hey all... Reaper here....

My name is Dan, I live in Centennial, CO... have a rancho lifted h3. I'm usually up for Colorado trails if you're in the area, and have 2 toddlers (2 and 4) that love to roll with me. :) I write software at NewsGator, a product called "Social Sites", it's a social thing like facebook/twitter/youtube for the intranet that's built on SharePoint. "death angel" on xboxlive for any gamers on here! Also... http://danielllarson.wordpress.com. And I love to snowboard in the winter, mainly backcountry stuff like Berthoud Pass.

reaper

I'm good!!!! I've done a lot of waiting on parts for the Hummer this year though-- FINALLY got the TCase in order, then the rear leaf springs... now I'm waiting on parts to rebuild my MileMarker winch before I put the bumper back on. Lot's of broken parts this year, although repair cost has been minimal. I must say getting a commuter car and making the hummer a trail rig has been a GREAT move!

Hans: I gotta get the winch in and the hummer back on the trail, no one wants to see my hummer parked at the mall!!!! :) Sheesh, the last pics I have are me winching her down the mountain... ok, here's a SAD pic. This is right after my tcase took a dump and decided no more 4wheel low. :(

5787579111_42b438241c.jpg
Lars: are you Dan Larson too???? I totally forgot!!! I'll drink to that!!!! :cheers:

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Welcome reaper, glad you could join us on H4O.

How do you like your Rancho lift? Are you running 37's?