• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Greetings From Rural Texas

xtnomad

Probationary Member
Hello everyone, a friend has recommended this site for off road knowledge and equipment. What I have seen so far it is a great pool of knowledge and love the photos all so. I currently own a jeep YJ but love to see how other people are doing things and the site and members here are very active in off road and not all ways asking what chrome dohicky will fit. The jeep forums are so boring filled with, will this work. I am a fully certified mechanic and just want to scream at some of the questions. Rod.

xtnomad

Probationary Member
The day I drove it home. I looked at 15 jeeps and about 500 miles of road trips before I saw this one and thought all jeeps in the gulf coast were rust buckets. I bought and paid for this one before I even drove it! It came out of the spray booth last week for some shinny stuff ( I was not going to spend 2 weeks of body work to be to proud not to get it dirty ) and add some new flares and gears. I hope to have it back n the road next week.

i-XnKtWxB-L.jpg

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
welcome aboard! We welcome all rigs and for the most part dont have the hatred/fighting crap like the other forums. Nice YJ...my buddy has one too and I really like em, most people cant believe how roomy they really are.

xtnomad

Probationary Member
The BIG guy I bought it from said he had to roll down the door window to drive it and his wife's feet got wet in a rain storm. So it had to go, even after the lift,bumpers and tires, all brand new. It fits me perfectly.