• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hamster that pokes bears

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
I just saw my "nick name" can I get "hamster that pokes bears" and smiley to go with that?

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
I'll start my tread in build section as soon as I get more free time.A/C business is a bitch this time.

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
Well it looks like I poked bear again. Try to log in on their site to delete my profile, guess what I can't . It looks like I've been put on miserable list or band from there. Plus in place of my "status" now it says "Bear is a bitch" which got me even more confused.

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
:huh::huh::huh:
It is confusing! Probably someone teasing BB
Well it looks like I poked bear again. Try to log in on their site to delete my profile, guess what I can't . It looks like I've been put on miserable list or band from there. Plus in place of my "status" now it says "Bear is a bitch" which got me even more confused.

cbetts

NERD!!!
Well, that is it for me. I removed all that I could from my profile from over there. I even cleaned out my FaceBorg account. I really do not want to associate with that mentality.

Serg, you did nothing wrong on there from what I read. You were respectful in how you asked about BB. The childish retaliation was uncalled for by any means.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Don't sweat it Serge. We all have found a home here, we all get along and we are here because we all want to be! So I don't need any other place to hang my hat. This is my home and people on here are my friends. Life happens and you can't look back!