• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Tire repair kit

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Not sure this is the right place, decided to put it here because it applies to all tires i guess. I know we have talked about tire repair kits before, but none of the current threads seem to answer my question

Im looking at purchasing a tire repair kit, and i want to make sure i get the best one.

Ive been looking at the ARB tire repair kit, and i wanted to know if there was a kit that was cheaper and just as good as the ARB, or just better than the ARB? Thanks

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
There are a lot of good ones out there and I doubt there's much savings between the different name brands. I don't know if mine even has a brand name on it though it could be Warn. My guess is they just license their names out for products like this.

Get a decent one at a 4x4 shop vs. the cheapos that you might see at Pep Boys. The ARB one has the stuff you're looking for, as do many other brands. http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/S...s=107&t_pt=10066&t_pl=100309&t_pn=ARB10000010

Hunner

Power Tank Kit

DAH_2882.jpg

I think I'm having deja vu all over again?

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
thanks guys, i just wanted to make sure there wasn't a hands down best one you can buy before i bought one, you all have answered my questions.

Woodtick

A great place to buy or put your hands on stuff like this is the man mall,aka Farm&Fleet or Fleet Farm. I think there is one down by Indy. It's a store found in the Midwest. Sorry,just realized this is a very old post. The man mall is still a great place to buy stuff you need,and stuff you you may not need but really want.

Last edited: