• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Tapatalk

Zach

Mall Crawler
Earlier tonight on tapatalk, clicked on my profile pick, I noticed it said I was banned. Got kinda scared, after four days and I'm banned? Would have figured that somewhere else. But checked everyone else and shows the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Zach

Mall Crawler
Hope I'm really not banned, I've got nowhere else to go Lol

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Perhaps try updating your Tapatalk shortcut - delete the old one, find this one again and try. Nothing has been changed with your profile

Zach

Mall Crawler
It works, but shows everyone is banned. No biggie though. I can deal with it. Just freaked a little. Have already had the miserable user issue. And got scared

MaxPF

AGNTSA
You're a member of the band?
musik29.gif

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Clarification: No one has been banned from this forum, and we do not have the Miserable User hack installed or any other device that may secretly limit someone's account. I promise that if I/H4O has an issue with you we will discuss it with you.

I made those mistakes in the past and I won't make them again.

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
The banned thing is still happening. Can't send private messages from people's profiles. Must be something I'm doing wrong. It's not happening on the other forums I'm on.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I just sent Recon a test PM from my Tapatalk and it worked so it may be a Usergroup permission issue, or something similar. Can anyone post photos of the errors when they occur?

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
9e4f78ac.jpg

This is what I get. Normally where the banned button is, you have "send message". Right now, as you see in the pic, the button is totally inactive and can't send you a message.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Just a heads up. I just got a notice saying that the tapatalk plug in was outdated and that most features wouldn't work. May be a bug, but I'd thought I'd let you guys know.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

Sircode13

I wanted to download Tap Talk from the app store on my Razor Android and can't find it listed anymore. It use to be there and now that I want to get it I can't find it

Nacho

Now with Chese
I was just able to find it.

Search for tapatalk. The developer is Quoord systems limited.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk