• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

what oil filter are you using?

JonBishop

im getting ready to do a oil change again an was thinking about all of those oil filters an which is the best, i have been looking at the K&N Pro Series filter ( http://www.knfilters.com/oilfilter.htm ) and thinking of trying that one..... but was jus wondering which one you are all running and if u like any certain ones....
im running full synthetic Mobil 1 also so im trying to see if theres a better filter for that too:)

JonBishop

how many miles are you averaging before ur next change? im running this filter called WIX, i used to use the fram one but was looking at this one(WIX) and decided to try it, im only at about 5k and its already dirty and time for another change but im trying to get atleast like 10k, cause arent synthetic oils suppost to go about that?

Pappibri

I am running Mobil 1.. THey had a deal where you buy the 5qt jug and you got the 12.00 Mobil 1 filter for free... So I am running with the Mobil 1 filter.. Only have 2,000 on this change so far...I know alot of people use Fram, I would have to, if not for the free filter...