• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

What's your next mod?

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
My next mod is one of two things: 1) Rigid SR (single row, half height) 10" light bar for the rear of my roof rack or 2) New light switch panel with switches from www.otrattw.com. Switches will likely be first so I can get my KCs hooked up again.

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
My next mod is the arb awning and rocky road sliders. Both should be installed this up coming week!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Nice upgrades guys!!

Honestly I am not sure what my next mods are...Maybe 2 new tires along with my 2 unused spares and a 4:1 Case. I would have normally been out on a trail 5-6 times by now but I have gone out on 2-3 and they havent been real runs...more like little shakedowns. I just wanna get out and wheel and really see what the rancho can do and what needs improvements...I also wanna run some of the same trails this year as I did in the past to do a comparsion, rancho vs. prerancho

MuDnYrI

I was talking to Tim about some rigid lights and just about to pull the trigger when the dreaded Header leak got worse so it looks like the Rigids just got bumped to my next mod after a set of Ceramic coated Gibson Headers

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Im not sure on exactly what my next mod will be. Im thinking either 40" Toyo MT tires and some custom predator wheels like they have on their demo truck, or 41" Irok Radials, or 42" Pitbull Rocker Radials. Any bigger tires with the halfshaft upgrade kit. Or Rigid Industries lights around the truck. Just depends on if we get another H1 or other things.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Putting the roof top Howling Moon tent on the T to go camping in May is next on my list.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I was talking to Tim about some rigid lights and just about to pull the trigger when the dreaded Header leak got worse so it looks like the Rigids just got bumped to my next mod after a set of Ceramic coated Gibson Headers
Rigids would look great on that stainless Gobi of yours.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
For Moab, many of us just air down once when we get there and once before we leave for the week. Generally the time on the streets is pretty limited so running at 20 psi is fine. Of course, I don't want to deny you your toys but you might not use it as often as you think. Some people are not comfortable running aired down so if you're in that camp then the Powertank will of course come in handy. Or upgrade to an H1 with CTIS :giggle:

Reloader

For Moab, many of us just air down once when we get there and once before we leave for the week. Generally the time on the streets is pretty limited so running at 20 psi is fine. Of course, I don't want to deny you your toys but you might not use it as often as you think. Some people are not comfortable running aired down so if you're in that camp then the Powertank will of course come in handy. Or upgrade to an H1 with CTIS :giggle:

Ya, you got a good point there. I think I'd like to witness one in use before I pop for a system that will cost me $400.

JGBB04

MM-PATCH071_01_lg.jpg

JonBishop

i dont know what ill be doing next.... maybe new shocks all around, UCP, eventually want thorparts front&rear bumper, pcm tune, exhaust to get done, new spair which is most definalty first in line haha my list goes on and on

Pappibri

Next mod is installing the CBUCP I just got... Then if and when I find a affordable set of rock rails, I will add them, oh and Hunner skids also...... I think I am ordering a Rola Roof rack like Hunner has.. It looks decent, does the job, and affordable for me... Slowly but surely, I will be able to come off of the porch and play with you big dogs...:horns:

Hunner

Yea my next major mod will be a full tank of gas. I think I can get a low interest loan for that.

erdlen65

Just dropped the 3 off to be leveled, and going to order a locking gas cap so the sob that keeps trying to suck my gas out has a harder time.

kflips

I am playing with a gps on the ipad for offroad use. I'm also thinking about putting in some small motorized rollers at the mid point of the sliders to I can stop worrying about getting high centered

Hunner

Don't forget RV rollers for the rear end and front for approach and departure.
I was using the winch rollers but now I have a hawze.
PS I never actually hit the rollers.
5x5324.jpg

I did add some bigger round stick on mirrors to see in that blind spot the other day. Can't see Prius and Miata's and Honda's sneaking up beside me without them.

Last edited: