• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Putting a name with a rig!?

backwoods

Not sure if there is a thread out there like this but i thought it would be cool to get everyone to post a pic or two of their rides and post random updated pics as well for example ill post a before and current pics
a6b50378-3f6f-228c.jpg

a6b50343-3fd8-6684.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Funny thing is... I was that one that created that monstrosity. But did you notice the front plate in that picture? That's right... she took a couple trips into the dirt even with the 22's on. :)

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
This first pic was in December 2009, about six months after I bought it. I had started putting some basics on it (RealWheels light guards and rear louvers), but the Tactical Edition stuff was already on the rig. I know that is not normal for a 2008 Alpha. Apparently the dealership used it for a company truck for the first 6,500 miles and someone added the TE gear during that time. I wasn't about to complain....

attachment.php

Here it is now, still almost completely stock. I'm not about to let any of you bad influences convince me to get it dirty.

attachment.php

That would just be wrong.

attachment.php

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
One day I will take some pictures and post them up. Every picture of me or one of my trucks posted anywhere on the web has been put there by someone else. When I am out wheeling I am more into enjoying the wheeling and the people than I am about recording the day or events.

Zach

Mall Crawler
One day I will take some pictures and post them up. Every picture of me or one of my trucks posted anywhere on the web has been put there by someone else. When I am out wheeling I am more into enjoying the wheeling and the people than I am about recording the day or events.

Rumor is, Dave do you even own a camera? Lol. And I think I can add some pics for you I should have some

cbetts

NERD!!!
Okay, I will play . . .

Here is my truck when I first bought it new back in 2006

And here it is today

To continue with a theme, here is the top

And here is the bottom
c3.jpg

Here it is getting clean
2012-01-07_14-17-05_769.jpg

Here it is getting dirty