• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS WTS: 5 beadlock wheels with tires

nj3talpha

Want to sell my set of hutchinson beadlocks. YOu get the 5 rims and tires. THe beadlocks are mounted on a set of wrangler WRTs 33 inch tires. The tires have roughly 10K miles. The wheels are less than a year old. Looking to get $1800. Would take around $1100 with some trades. Willing to ship but not willing to separate wheels and tires. Pictures to follow

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
I definitely need to talk to the financier in my family...maybe a b-day present in my near future :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Hunner

nj3talpha
Being trying to sell them for a month..

It's the economy and people are not getting their Hummer priorities right!
Diesel at $5.00 gallon + does not help shipping either.
Anyone that has not either tried to mount them or un-mount them or have them mounted would appreciate yours more than they know.
I'm lucky enough to have two friends at shops that let me do the prep work on the O'rings and apply anti-seize while their guys provide the muscle.
I got a system now, 3 people, a machine AND the ole three pry bar and muscle trick! That is just to break them down.
I have not tried the long bolt pull down method but going to the nut and bolt place today.
6" long all threaded bolts might be scarce and have to go with all thread rod for a different approach.
They are probably a better investment than cash with a 1 to1.5% interest rate.
Hutchinson bringing back some wheels sort of took away the desperation to acquire syndrome for now, well for some people.:shifty:

Last edited: