• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Camp Blanding Offroad Poker Run March 17th

sinstr

I cant find any pics from past years. 8 hour drive one way plus a hotel for sugar sand sounds kinda harsh. I was hoping to see some climbs and such. Ive had the luxury of being sent there for training a few times, and they had lots of trails systems, but most of my stuff was on foot in the woods, the MOUT site, and dropping from a speed line into the drink. Ive seen tank hills on the far side of the firing range (they looked like tank trails). Kinda reminded me of those GM testing courses, just made with dirt.

Jeff, if you want to go and get Dylan out, you know Im game. Or we can plan our original Citrus run or pick some other place. I seen on the FJ site or maybe the JeepForums that all sorts of vehicles attend.

Either way, lets get something going, my truck hasent been dirty since last time we went to Hardrock.

Big2dabank

I'm not sure if we are going. Sounds like a lot of rigs, so you know what that means, lots of down time and slow moving and lots of stop and waits for some numb nuts to find the how to put his rig in 4-wheel. So my guess its probably not worth the trip if you really want to wheel. Maybe we can do the Citrus thing that day. . Dylan has been doing great, so good in fact he is already back in school and I took him to the Braves spring training game on Saturday. So needles to say he asked me about going Hummin soon, so I'll see what we can work out and will keep you posted