• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Combine H3 and H3T sections?

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Why?
Well, most questions will be pertinent across both vehicles such as powertrain, suspension, interior questions. Only real difference will be the body from the back seat to the rear.

If someone posts a question about a DTC, trans, engine, etc., in the H3T section, there might be the same problem being discussed in the H3 section. I know, back on that other place (the black hole of Hummer forums), I never went into the H3T section, just like I really never visit the H2 section.

Just a suggestion to help with possible fixes to possible problems that arise as these vehicles get older and older.

Hollywood

(Space For Rent)
I agree. Simplifies things. If it came down to it, could have a subforum within the H3 forum for the H3T and questions, comments, etc. Same could be said/done for the H2 and the SUT eventhough it'd not as great of a design change from the base model of the line.

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
I agree, combining the H3 & H3T section would be great idea. Less room and H3T owners might be able to get there questions answered faster seeing there are so many more H3's out there then H3T's.

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
I like the idea of a subforum or something along those lines. I agree that there is often some redundancy with the similarity of the two models but I wouldnt want to see T specific threads to end up on other forums. JMO