• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Southern Indiana in the house...

Crushem

Hey Everyone! Thought I'd drop in and say hey, and hope to add to the mayhem...

After a brief (13 months) spell of being Hummer-less, I saw the light (or at least the blinding glow of a "new" '07 Yellow H2 Lux package SUV) and am once again a Hummer owner. This makes Hummer #4. I had been looking quite a bit since this last summer and finally found a perfect, very low mileage, clean truck with not a single chip or scratch.

Hopefully I can get some pics uploaded shortly...

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Another familiar name! Congrats on the new truck, and welcome to H4O! :cheers:

Be sure to link up with our Facebook page as well!

08H3

Awesome! Glad you got another Hummer...I know you've been looking for a while. I'll keep you posted of any runs we're planning in your neighborhood.

Crushem

DSC_0626resize.jpg

DSC_0629resize.jpg

Couple of shots of the new 2. Got a few small minor things to fix and replace, then I'll be ready to start wrecking havoc and removing the chrome...

Last edited:

Crushem

DSC_0181resize-1.jpg

This was my last H2. I sold it, not knowing how badly I'd miss it. Within a week, I had remorse so bad, I offered a grand more than I sold it for to buy it back, to no avail... Been looking for the perfect truck since then. I think the new one might be it!

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Awesome! Glad you got another Hummer...I know you've been looking for a while. I'll keep you posted of any runs we're planning in your neighborhood.

Welcome. We have a run at the Badlands scheduled for April 28-29 if you want to off-road it. Don't know how much you want to avoid those chips and scratches.

kflips

Welcome (back)

Welcome. We have a run at the Badlands scheduled for April 28-29 if you want to off-road it. Don't know how much you want to avoid those chips and scratches.

Come on -- having a hummer and not offroading it is like keeping a sled dog in an arizona kennel -- let her rip, let her chip