• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Cl find!!!!! Look!!!!

delta88

Taint Licker
Can anyone vouch for this guy? Just spoke with him.. said payment by moneygram or western union.. He was like "eh.." with check or money order...

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
No idea, but i am about 20 min to the south of lafayette, so i can grab stuff for people if necessary, and go check the guy out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

delta88

Taint Licker
No idea, but i am about 20 min to the south of lafayette, so i can grab stuff for people if necessary, and go check the guy out.

That would be very cool, he said he had a bunch of HUMMER stuff kicking around. I'd be willing to paypal you the $150 + shipping + tip for your efforts..

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
That would be very cool, he said he had a bunch of HUMMER stuff kicking around. I'd be willing to paypal you the $150 + shipping + tip for your efforts..

Pm me your phone number and we will talk, thanks. Im gunna call the guy to see what else he has.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Ok, heres the scoop. I called the guy and he said he pulled the listing because he has like 5 new brushguards and was going to find what they were going for, and then re post. (probs raise the price) He also said he had floor mats, a new warn 9000 winch, he also said he had ucp for either the H2 or H3, he wasnt sure. He told me to call back later this afternoon for more information. I will do that and let you all know what goodies he has laying around. He said he used to own a lot of hummers too, perhaps he will join up here.

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Turns out these are in Lafayette Louisiana, not Indiana, like i had previously thought. The brushguard are still for sale, re-listed at $300 dollars.
He does have the front piece to an H2 UCP also, and some floor mats.
I think he has some leftovers from the shreveport plant.
They are still all for sale, i just wont be able to help any one out because they are now several hundred miles to the south of me.