• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Front and Back Turn Signal Gaskets?

crank

The Master Blaster!
I was looking for gaskets for my 97 H1 Wagon back and front turn signal. I found out that I couldn't get one unless I bought the entire light assembly. I also found out that the Jeep Turn signal light gasket will work.
Does anyone know the Jeep part number for the gaskets? Front and back?
TNX

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Before I realized that this was an H1 thread I thought you were making a joke like Blinker Fluid or Muffler Bearings. :giggle:

crank

The Master Blaster!
I think that's what I'm going to do. I looked online to see what it might be and the only thing looks close to the tail light is a Jeep Wrangler (Year Unknown). But there is no way to know for sure. It's best just to bring the lens with me.
I was thinking that other guys might have changed thier rear bulbs at one time or other and needed a gasket when the gasket ripped. Those guys might know the gasket part number when they bought it. It was just a hunch....
TNX guys.

Don't order them just go to your local Jeep dealer.

crank

The Master Blaster!
Yeah... I wouldn't have to normally. I had one reverse light out and when I removed the lens, the gasket ripped into 3 parts. I put them back together so I think it should work ok.... I guess...

Changed bulbs but never needed a new gasket.