• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Looking For...

Pappibri

Looking for some accessories for my H3. I just picked it up about 2 months ago and am trying to find some used stuff.. Dropped all of my funds buying it so have to go used till I get my funds back up.. I am looking for a spare Tire cover for my 08 H3 tire size 265/75/16 would like to find a white one, or black if not... Also looking for some UCP for her.. I am looking at possibly getting a roof rack but not sure yet.. If anyone can think of anything that I might need and its a good price please give me a heads up.... I want to do the Torsion lift, and will see if some of the wise ones think that I might need to add the Bilsteins?? So if you have anything or can think of stuff, please let me know. Thanks in advance...

Last edited:

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
In my experience, for finding used Hummer goodies, forums are your best bet. As for new and used stuff, eBay is always a good place to prowl.

For leveling your truck, extended Bilstein shocks are recommended but are not necessary. Your truck will just dip a lot when breaking, swerving, etc.

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
From what ive found, the torsion is super easy, some people put the bilsteins in and extended bump stops, but its all preference. If you going to be doing a lot of wheeling, hunners skids, ucp and rock slider should be at the top of your list. I would wait on the tire cover is, because chances are that your going to upgrade to 35's (315's) at some point.

Pappibri

Thanks Hans3T.. Appreciate your input.. Love what you have done to the T... I was going to pic up a white 10 but could not quite make the funds in time.. I love my hummer, but having the bed is a plus sometimes.. Peace.

Pappibri

Hey Cgalpha I will be doing some wheeling, not extreme do to the fact that this is my daily driver, but I believe there is no sense in having a 4wheel drive unless your going to utilize it.. Yeah I am looking for some UCP and will more than likely get some Hunner Skids also.. Need to get with some of the bros around here who has the mods to check out theres and get some ideas... Yeah Hunner said UCP is a must if you are gonna wheel.. I believe you all and plan on getting some, fund permitting or availability permitting.. thanks