• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Who's in Mid to Lower Michigan

Pappibri

Lower Michigan Crew...

Trying to find out who all is down in mid to lower Michigan... Would like to get to know ya all, and if some are close I would like to see some of the mods you have done.. I am a virgin on modding my Hummer, so I would like to peep at some stuff... and get to know everyone a lil bit, that way on future runs I will know some peeps...

Last edited:

Pappibri

Yeah, I guess chapter was not the terminology I should have used... I just would like to figure the crew that goes wheeling from these parts so I can get to know better, seems how I will be wheeling with them down the road probably...:horns:

M

MUTAINT

I thought we already spoke about this??? Didn't you send me your email (I have it saved on my computer under your screen name?)?

There are plenty of HUMMER owners who take their rigs OffRoad here in the SE MI area. We try to get out and wheel as often as possible.

I will be going out to CBphotos (he is very close to you) place soon. PM me your ph# and I will let you know when we are meeting. Then you can see our mods upclose and we can meet you! I may have a UCP for you ...... not sure yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pappibri

Yes you did Mutaint.. Trying to keep track of stuff is challenging sometimes. Back in school full time at 46, blew out my back, was a machinist, needed a new line of work, so now I am into Network and Security Management.. Plus have 2 kids, luckily I have all of my hair left... . Now you done went and got me all excited talking about a possible UCP... I think I got goosebumps, or chicken skin.. But hope too hear from you soon, would like to meet ya all and learn from those who have already been down the road I wish to travel. Have a good night. Sent you a PM