• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Don't Forget to Vote - H4O HUMMER Calendar Contest

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Don't Forget to Vote in the H4O HUMMER Calendar Contest. The first calendar pic will be "crowned" on February 2. The voting is close but there are still a lot of votes yet to be made & there some great pics to choose from for our 2013 HUMMER calendar!

In addition, if anyone has any contest suggestions or feedback before we start the second month's contest, feel free to post them up here.

kflips

So if I understand the rules there is one winner but we can vote in each contestant. So if 1 contestant has a couple of competing great pictures and another contestant has one clear winner, then the highest individual vote by count among the three gets the slot correct?

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Correct. That should be factored in to deciding which pics to include in your campaign thread. However, there will be a few added twists and turns as we get further into the year/contest that will make things interesting for the nominees who don't win each month (HINT: they will still be in the running in some way, until the end!)....but you will have to wait to see what's in store...as Al Pacino once said, "I'm just getting warmed up"!

We are going to make things more interestinger :wink: as we go! Now let's keep having some fun with this...oh, and 1 more thing, please don't let the vote end in a tie, because that will mean that "your's truly" will cast the final & deciding vote...and we all know that you don't want that to happen - do you? :)

Last edited:

Hunner

Well I did not see this thread until after I posted this in the nominations for lack of anywhere else. Can't get used to not deleting double posts and cleaning up my own mess.
So the above "sort of" answered my question. thanks

I appreciate you mods for setting this up. I have a question.
I see a trend here that might be looked into. If we pick one shot from these 15 by three people we are eliminating a possible 14 that could have some keepers. If everyone has edited and put forth their best we are going to eliminate a lot of images in 12 months! Like 168!
Just asking for responses but what about picking the three highest voted for each month then enter those in a year end run off.
If we want to show the very best Hummer shots I hate to dump some images with potential so fast.
Just a thought.