• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Hunner EXtreme skids

Hunner

I'm down to two sets of the skids. If I get to go in next week to work on my other projects I may up the anti by ordering some more.
I thought some newer people may not have followed the trail to the sponsor section.
It would be great if anyone could give me an idea of interest so I can guesstimate how many to get.
No obligation just help me decide.
http://www.hummer4x4offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?294-HUNNER-EXtreme-SKIDS

alrighty then while I was looking for that link I finally got an encouraging call at 5.
I got a heads up to come in next week so let's hope something gets done on the other stuff.

Last edited:

Hunner

Last edited:

Hunner

I think these skids will be my next purchase, so you can mark me down for a set!

I have two sets now. I am trying to catch up and find a post from yesterday, I think one pair may be spoken for.
I will post up what is available as soon as I find that.

edit. are you the one that asked about buying just the rears?
I can't find that post now.

edit found it in a pm.

Last edited:

Hunner

Well glad you are here. Post up in the welcome new folks section. Ever been to Red Creek up by Gulfport?
If you want one of these sets of skids you can paypal me $165 shipped for all four pieces.

1secondwind@comcast.net

thanks

cddutt

Well glad you are here. Post up in the welcome new folks section. Ever been to Red Creek up by Gulfport?
If you want one of these sets of skids you can paypal me $165 shipped for all four pieces.

1secondwind@comcast.net

thanks

Ok i will, no Gulfport is a ways for me 6-7 hrs I guess. Been to Stoneylonsome Park in Cullman. Wanna go to Hawks Pride up in Tuscumbia also, havent been yet. Ok will paypal later. Thanks.

Hunner

Sorry those last two went fast. I will get another batch as soon as I can. Hopefully in a couple of weeks. Depends on the schedule at the shop. So I will start a list for those wanting them. Please help give me an idea of how many to get by signing up. I can keep costs down by the number I have them make at one time.
Thanks

Cddutt
backwoods

Last edited:

Hunner

I put in an order for 15 sets and a few xtra fronts. I have 7 (edit 8) of the full sets spoken for and will still put anyone on the list that wants them when I get them. Bad news is they can cut them here fairly soon but all the presses are jigged up for a two shift until they are done contract for Snap On so it may be a while. Not sure how long but I will stay on it.

Last edited:

backwoods

I put in an order for 15 sets and a few xtra fronts. I have 7 of the full sets spoken for and will still put anyone on the list that wants them when I get them. Bad news is they can cut them here fairly soon but all the presses are jigged up for a two shift until they are done contract for Snap On so it may be a while. Not sure how long but I will stay on it.

Patiently waiting :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

cddutt

I put in an order for 15 sets and a few xtra fronts. I have 7 (edit 8) of the full sets spoken for and will still put anyone on the list that wants them when I get them. Bad news is they can cut them here fairly soon but all the presses are jigged up for a two shift until they are done contract for Snap On so it may be a while. Not sure how long but I will stay on it.

Can't wait to get them!:horns:Now if i can find some UCP and Rock Rails.

Hunner

I'm still waiting but they told me it could be awhile. I decided to up it to 20 sets just in case they are losing interest and will take longer from now on. So as usual I will send out the sets to the people on the list until they are gone. This is tapping into my gas money in case I make a trip, ha ha so let me here from anyone that wants some. Up until they cut them I can increase the order.
$5.00 gas may become a reality!

Hunner

No, not yet, I resist bugging them this time since I felt they would get them when they can. I feel fortunate they even mess with them. This is a high volume type place and the only reason I got them to make these is the owner is an old wheeler. I will try to keep more to avoid this in the future. I thought everybody had some!!!:shifty:

Hunner

Well,,,, as some of you know that wanted the skids I have built, I have been out for awhile. I try not to stock a big pile as I felt surely everyone will have these at some point. New folks have come along and I have a list of those people for when I do get them.
Today was do it or don't. I told the shop I can no longer wait for them and must fill my orders.
I have been successful finding another place that is interested in making them that is still in state. We cannot meet for another week which will be week after next week as we are both too busy.
I have no idea on my price yet as he has only had time for a phone call. I will try to keep the cost as fair as I can and justify the expense to my business. He suggested a new E coat he uses that other than the side that contacts rocks will protect them and is very hard. He says it is cheap to add that. That will let me off from all the media blasting and it will take paint also.
I may have to place a fairly large order to get these so I want to make sure I can move a bunch. I will ask if you need these to please post up that you are interested, depending on price of course, so I can try to get enough for current orders and hopefully keep some around.
I will post a price as soon as get with him the second week of June.
Based on present orders and projecting I figure on buying 40 pairs.