• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New H3 owner from Iowa

backwoods

Sup everyone new here Paladine71 told me i should get on here... I'm a 21 year old afghanistan vet currently working at a local dealership in my hometown... unlike the other hummer owners in my area i like to use mine for other that daily driving ;) have a few mods and loving the H3!!! first thing i did was put some 305/70 R16 Discoverer STTs on her then some lights in the grille guard ...some cb whips with a cheap CB for comms...tailight guards...a winch mount and a 9500lbs winch all since i got it in october ....Im addicted ...lets him some trails!!! hummer stock.jpghummer lights.jpghummer winch.jpg

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Nice looking rig! Welcome to the forum. I'm sure that Paladine71 will be scheduling a run real soon.

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Welcome to H4O from a former Iowa resident. Moved to CA 31 years ago and still don't miss the snow!

I like you're choice of tires. I just upgraded from 305/70R16 MK2's to Copper STT 315/75R16.

O, and that color is called Camo in the Snow belt.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk, which removes "unnecessary" returns.

backwoods

I traded my Mustang GT/CS in for the hummer straight up told em the only way id do the trade is if they put the tires of my choice on ;)

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Welcome to the forum, Dwight. You'll love it here. Mostly good people. An excellent place to start is to give the details on your rig and then ask for advice. You won't be disappointed.

kflips

Iowa -- that's the center of gravity for america - keeps Washington DC and Southern CA from spinning into oblivion. Welcome aboard

M

MUTAINT

Hello and Welcome from MI! Hope to wheel with you sometime in 2012. James (Paladine71) has made the trip here a few times and I owe him a trip out there.