• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Don't know where to put this, hope it's ok here?

Big R

Just wanted to say Thank you too alrock and Bigunit for assisting me in getting my U steps. These two went out of there way to help a total stranger(me) get something I was wanting bad. I even tried to pay alrock extra for his time and gas and he refunded my money and said no dice, he was just helping out a fellow Hummer brother. Well I thank you and wan't both of you to know that if there is ever anything I can do for you two please let me know. Next time you come through East Tennessee drinks are on me...:)

036-2.jpg

Mud flaps are going to have to go now, there ugly IMO. I also liked the look better without the steps, but these are cool and the wife is happy now....:thumbs:

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Fantastic! Thanks for sharing the positive experience! This forum is really made up of good people, through-and-through. :cheers:

Zach

Mall Crawler
This is the best Hummer forum around! The reason why that is, is because of everyone here. Couldn't ask for a better home

Hummjay

Wild Thang
:agree: Yep, the best HUMMER forum around because of the people on here. And welcome to H4O Big R! That's nice rig you got there. Awesome color, and nice side steps! :thumbs: