• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS 1999 Hummer H1 HMCS

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Well now I've gotten serious about selling the H1. I *really* want to get my hands on the 04 that I have my eye on.

Well I think it is time to put my H1 up for sale. We are interested in upgrading to a 2004 or 2006 Hummer H1, and a very nice 2004 Hummer H1 has come up that I really want, and was offered to me about 2 years ago, but I did not have the money at the time.
Here are some specs on it:

Vin: 137ZA8435XE184939
1999 Hummer H1
6.5 TD
2" Custom Suspension Lift
Lowrance GPS
Cooper Discoverer STT tires
Humher Roof Rack- Also has an extending ladder that comes out of the rear of the roof rack.
Cepek Rims with Cepek quick disconnects for the CTIS
Piaa Lights
LED dome lights
I *believe* that there are 4 Piaa 520 lights and 6 Piaa 2100 lights.

It has LED turn Signals, LED side marker lights. There is possibly a problem with the ground for the passenger rear side marker lights. The end of it lights up but not the whole thing, witch is a pretty easy fix so I've heard, but never did think much of it. With the 2" suspension lift this will enable you to run up to 41"/ 42" tires, but you'd still need to upgrade to better halfshafts.
We just took it in for an alignment today so it should be good to go. CTIS works flawlessly. The front dome light does not work in its current stage. The reason being that I havent fixed it is because It is already so bright with just one lit up. Other than the the rear side marker light and the front dome light it is in perfect shape. It does have the new block and was replaced under warranty.I just got the alignment done and put on a new Pitman and Idler arm on the driver front. The other side's are in good shape, so they should be good. I should also add that it has 63,753 miles, or about 64,000 Miles..
Located in Rapid City, SD

Update*

Included in the price is these spare parts:

1 Leece Nevill Starter Motor
Lot of AM General thermostats
Lot of 3 brush guards
1 AMG Volt Meter
2 tan seat covers, arm rests and head covers
1 AM General 5.5" speaker
1 AM General Tail Lamp Assembly
1 Interior Door Handle
1 Input Gear Assembly
1 AM General Fuel Gauge
1 stainless steel ctis braided hose
1 Exhaust Heat Shield
2 Runflat/Beadlock Assemblies
2 Radiator to Hood Foam Seals
1 AM General Temp Gauge
1 AM General Heater Resistor Circuit & Plug
1 AM General Aluminum Wheel
1 AM General Splash Shield
1 lot of AM General Gaskets
1 lot of Halfshaft Boots
1 16.5" wheel (backside)
1 rear jumpseat & seatbelts
1 Warn Front Winch Bumper
2 Front Non Front Winch Bumpers
1 6.5L AM General Oil pan
1 AM General Radio Antenna
2 AM General Heavy Brake Yokes
1 Power Mirror Switch & Wiring Harness
1 Set of "Diesel Fuel Only" Signs
1 Vacuum Pump Solenoid
1 Engine Block Heater Cord
1 Door Arm Rest
1 Lot Exhaust Gaskets
1 Lot Clampnut Hub Parts
1 Oil Pressure Gauge
1 Heater Control Valve & Connector
1 Transmission Pan Gasket
1 Lot Exhaust Clamps
1 Lot Intake Manifold Gaskets
1 Lot Alignment Shims
2 D-Rings & Brackets
2 Door Lock / Latch Mechanisms
1 Geard Hub Output Seal
1 Lot of Seat Belt Parts
1 Fuel Sender Unit
1 Power Steering Reservoir
1 Keyless Remote Receiver Assembly
1 Seven Pin Trailer Assembly
1 SMA Aluminum Dash Kit
1 Upper Control Arm, Bushing & Bolts
1 Status Box Assembly & Wire Harness
1 Fuel Injection Pump
1 Water Pump
1 Lower Radiator Tube
1 Pair Valve Covers
1 Lot Bumper & Frame Brackets
1 Lower Splash Shield (interior plastic)
1 Front Grey Headliner
1 Tan Front Window Trim Piece
1 Burlwood Dash Kit
1 Grote License Plate Replacement Light
1 Lot of CTIS Covers
1 Glow Plug Controller
1 Ignition Switch & Key
2 Automatic Window Motor & Assemblies
1 HVAC Blower Motor
1 Lot of Vent Line Hose
2 Two Inch Suspension Lift Spring Spacers & Front Springs
1 Window Glass Gasket Kit
1 Lot of High Pressure Hoses & Fittings
1 Lot Exhaust Wrap
1 Lot of Engine Gaskets
2 Heated Windshields
4 Brake Rotors
1 Front Brake Caliper Core
1 Lot of Drive Shaft Yokes
1 Lot of Wiring Harnesses
1 Fuel Sender
2 Differential to Brake Rotor Output Flanges
1 Lot of Tie Down Straps
1 Upper Ball Join
1 Lower Ball Joint
Here are some pictures of it ( these are pictures after installing the 2" lift kit ):
2011-06-25_10-49-58_729.jpg

2011-06-25_11-35-19_778.jpg

2011-07-21_12-53-17_81.jpg

2011-05-14_09-12-18_564.jpg

2011-05-14_09-11-59_397.jpg

2011-05-14_09-10-38_454.jpg

2011-05-14_09-09-17_86.jpg

2011-05-14_09-08-40_638.jpg

2011-05-14_09-09-00_742.jpg

IMG_5779.jpg

IMG_5780.jpg

Colorado Pictures:
IMG_4967.jpg

IMG_4975.jpg

IMG_4998.jpg

IMG_5013.jpg

IMG_5039.jpg

IMG_5106.jpg

IMG_5352.jpg

IMG_5722.jpg

Asking 50,000

Last edited:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't forget that the 04 had the Optimizer with the Caterpiller control module and harness. Many people have had power loss issues with them. Not sure a good fix has been determined. Hummech could probably shed more light on this.

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Price range that your looking for?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I dont really have any idea, I have just been seeing what people might offer me.

Don't forget that the 04 had the Optimizer with the Caterpiller control module and harness. Many people have had power loss issues with them. Not sure a good fix has been determined. Hummech could probably shed more light on this.

Ill pm him about it. Thanks

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
I feel this truck has got be worth 35K+ at least. With the maint and mods that are into this truck, it would be a good buy for that "perfrect" buyer looking for a limited rig like this. ...just my thought.

I wish you luck on your sale and look forward to the 04 you are looking into. I did not have power loss on my 04, but I did have overheating issues on it. There was a notciable difference in the power over the 97 (not mine) that I drove. the 97 I drove around for a couple weeks and really liked it also!!

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Without having ever seen the truck I would say that if it is in real nice condition that 35K is the floor on the value of the truck and maybe up to 40K. Mitigating factors are it is for sale in a relatively remote, small market area and time pressure to sell to get the other truck before someone else does. Seems like a deal can be made at a fair price. To be fair Olan I generally shy away from items for sale where the seller won't put out an asking price. That might help accelerate the interest in your truck. Good luck Olan!

Last edited:

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
What Hmmwv does your friend have? Condition? Pictures?

1038 HMMWV. He bought it and now restored it so it is in perfect condition.

Here is what he said is new:

New Engine,
New Seats,
New Carc Paint,
New steering and suspension,
New Diffs,
Rebuilt hubs,
Still stuff he is working on but he is basically replacing or repairing everything to new or new condition

Pic:
When he first bought it:
gohqwedollarkgrhquokjkewrghducbmpl1jb5tq_4_433.jpg
Updated pictures:
b0_164.jpg
a2_189.jpg
d5_465.jpg
o6_108.jpg
b1_130.jpg

Ill Pm you his contact information if you are interested:cheers: