• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Silver Lake Sand Dunes - Mears, MI

Pappibri

Me TOO

Used too live right up there. Still in Michigan so sounds good to me.. Was just there in the fall and had a awesome time. Just got the Hummer, so it would be my first time there in it.... Cant wait..:)

Last edited:

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
As for dates, anytime in May works for me. I have been waiting to get out there for a while, was planning on going in may last year but things didn't work out. Now we just need Doc & Mutaint to get on board :wink:

M

MUTAINT

Sorry Solar, I don't do the dunes anymore. Too many idiots for my taste. I have a couple of HUMMER buddies that may be able to go to the dunes with you and "show you around". Heck if you come all the way to MI hit the dunes on a Friday and we can wheel Rocks & Valleys (Harrison, MI 2 hours away)on Sat! Maybe, dunes Sat and R&V on Sunday???:thumbs:

[__--MUD--__]

Sorry Solar, I don't do the dunes anymore. Too many idiots for my taste. I have a couple of HUMMER buddies that may be able to go to the dunes with you and "show you around". Heck if you come all the way to MI hit the dunes on a Friday and we can wheel Rocks & Valleys (Harrison, MI 2 hours away)on Sat! Maybe, dunes Sat and R&V on Sunday???:thumbs:

I'll 2nd that... I've never been to Silver Lake...not to far from me. But every time someone local is talking about it, its always about some dumb**** that smashed into someone else up there...or how hammered everyone was raising hell up there. I'd meet the group up there if someone has an open spot, but my ride isn't going on the dunes.

Pappibri

Fools run rampant..

I lived near there and used to go quite often.. I have found that if you can go during the week it is not bad at all. The last two time that we went it was on Thurs and Fridays it was not too crowded and the fool population was not bad at all..... Just a thought. But as previously stated,,, I am game..