• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Time to say goodbye.....

TrailBreaker

......not to any of you guys of course, but to my 09 H3T. I didn't get much response for my sale feeler, so I just bit the bullet and traded the truck in. Tomorrow is the last morning I will be driving it to work. My wife and I spent all day today removing all the parts I wanted to keep, didn't realize how much I actually accumulated over the 2 short years of ownership. I got a smokin deal on a 2012 Tahoe. Black on black, second row captains chairs, every option possible, and of course 4wd. It will also be lifted 6" with 35" BFG A/T's on it before I take delivery. Should be done this week. So now this puts me on the spot for an H1 before April, other wise I may be flying out and riding along and taking pics instead of driving. I will post up some pics of the new ride later this week. Happy New Year to everyone!JasonTrailBreaker

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
As long as you happy with you're choice, that's all that matters. That Tahoe is going to be mean. Enjoy and Happy New Year.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

TrailBreaker

So what all parts did you keep?
Basically just my NAV/sat radio/backup camera, emergency strobe lights, on board air, winch, tool boxes, LED light and fox shocks. The Nav combo, LED light and strobes will go on the new Tahoe, the on board air system and winch will go on my 93 bronco project, and I already had someone interested in my fox shocks. Everything else I just left on the truck

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Good luck on the new Tahoe, and stick around here! I guess you'll have to with the hunt for an H1. :)

You didn't keep the THOR bumper, did you? :shifty:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Jason, too bad you got rid of the T but hope to see you in Moab in April. You are welcome to ride along with Bill & me. Good luck with your H1 search.