• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

F/S - OEM HUMMER H3 / H3T Front Grille Mounted Off Road Lights #19159112

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
GM Accessories #19159112 Front Mounted Off Road Lights
http://www.gmaccessorieszone.com/Hummer/en-US/H3/Electronics/Off-Road+Front+Mounted+Lamps/2008
List - $325.00

New in the box, never mounted. No harness or switch included but includes a copy of the install instructions which shows you the wires to tap into so you don't have to drill a hole in the firewall or run wires through the firewall. I also have a set of pigtails for each bulb that will be included, so you can make your own harness (just add a switch and relay of your choice). Also included is the wrench to adjust the angle of the lights and a spare 2nd set of new/unused bulbs. I can also help with a wiring diagram if needed and I can also help you locate a relay/switch (~$10).

DSCN0958.jpg
DSCN0961.jpg
DSCN0962.jpg

$225 Shipped

Last edited:

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
What type of lights are these and what is the wattage?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
I am interested; I just don't know how much light these "throw out" ... any real experience advice?
I don't have any person experience with them, only reason I am selling them is I am getting a BA bumper and have no use for them anymore. I would suggest making a post in the H3 section, there are a couple users that have them and plenty of users with the roof mounted lights (which use the same lights). You have plenty of bulb options available too.