• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Jan. 14 anbd Possibly 15th Black Hills Snow Run

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Due to it actually starting to snow here, I thought Id post up some possible dates for a Snow Run in the Black Hills. How does Jan. 14 Sound to you guys? The reason I say possibly the 15th is due to a lot of trails that close after Dec. 15th. There are still some pretty good trails that you at least could do Halfway. I know that Camp 5 should be a really good trail to run in the snow. Another possible trail is Farmington, or as some people call it here Rail Road Buttes. This is an ATV area, but with its sediment layers, it can be quite exciting to run in the winter. While heading to Camp 5 I think we could hit Buck Mtn., a good little side road that does have some interesting spots in it. And of course our meeting spot will be at my office, where the Eagles Nest Track is located, and if anyone wants to run it, they are most welcome to!

Please RSVP if you attend on coming to the event, and please tell me what type of rig you plan to be driving, and if you would like to eat dinner with us at Texas Road House:cheers:

Undecided place to eat, but I think we will be eating at Texas RoadHouse that seems to get full every night:thumbs:

All the Best,

Olan

Also- even though its agrivating as hell to me, please try to ignore the misspelling of "anbd " that was supposed to be and

Last edited:

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
I think I'm in, will know on Monday. We have no snow here yet, nothing in the forecast either. I love snow wheeling. Brian

Great to know! Im really hoping that it will snow soon! Got some snow last night and it sure was a icy road! Really hoping to get a white christmas just they are getting in CO! 52" last night! :gaah: Wish I had some!
:cheers: Lets hope for lots of snow!