• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Phoenix Visit

Silverton34

Julie and I will be in Phoenix arriving Saturday, March 11 and leaving Saturday, March 18. Lets get as many as we can to meet for dinner sometime that week, maybe Friday evening the 17th? Any night works for us. Would be great to see/meet some of you!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I'm sure Reloader and Jeri will be in. Reloader reads the forum on occasion but I think he's allergic to posting. Might want to message Jeri on FB.

rascole

If I can chime in, remembered I will be in Phoenix this weekend for a tournament and have no plans for dinner the 11th. if anyone is available. We are staying close to Phoenix College. Let me know if you're available for dinner or drinks.

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Oddly enough we're making plans to be in Phoenix with the Challenger (HUMMER as the tow rig) for the Rockabilly Show the weekend of 17-19. If we're good, we can make it for dinner on the evening of the 17'th if anybody is up for hanging with the cool kids.

It's usually a busy weekend for us as last year we did the car show at the fair grounds Saturday morning/early afternoon, went to my sisters then out to the old K-Mart parking lot on 67 Ave and Cave Creek? for an evening cruise-in, then over to old Grand Ave to check out a really cool up and coming old s'cool hot rod shop at 10pm. We were freaking exhausted but thoroughly satisfied with a full day of car stuff.

I'd like to be able to meet up with some of you guys again, and visit my brother Luis if him and the missus make it out. We'll have to see if we can make something happen....

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Had a good dinner with Randy and family. :party:

As for the next set of visiting peeps, what part of town will y'all be in and how many in attendance? I'll be happy to set up reservations somewhere.

Silverton34

Julie and I are staying in Surprise but willing to travel anywhere. I don't have any way to contact Steve and Jeri, hopefully they see this and will join us. If Luis and Michelle are driving up from Tucson maybe we should find somewhere in south Phoenix?

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Luis has a work thingy on Friday night and sends his regrets. I'll get in contact with Steve and Jeri.

Silverton34

Oddly enough we're making plans to be in Phoenix with the Challenger (HUMMER as the tow rig) for the Rockabilly Show the weekend of 17-19. If we're good, we can make it for dinner on the evening of the 17'th if anybody is up for hanging with the cool kids.

It's usually a busy weekend for us as last year we did the car show at the fair grounds Saturday morning/early afternoon, went to my sisters then out to the old K-Mart parking lot on 67 Ave and Cave Creek? for an evening cruise-in, then over to old Grand Ave to check out a really cool up and coming old s'cool hot rod shop at 10pm. We were freaking exhausted but thoroughly satisfied with a full day of car stuff.

I'd like to be able to meet up with some of you guys again, and visit my brother Luis if him and the missus make it out. We'll have to see if we can make something happen....

Hey Twin, hope you can join us for dinner. Just so you know, I don't believe EVERYTHING Luis says about you!:shifty::thumbs::giggle:

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Actually, you may want to believe MOST of what Luis' tells you; it's true we were in that bar in Cambodia together when those two trannies approached wanting to show us a good time......and well, what else do you do in the middle of an Indian Summer in Cambodia and your wives are so far away?......

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Aw dammit, Alex, that's my bad. I apologize I didn't type in the month on that post! I really hope I didn't screw this up--or at least that you guys are having dinner without me and mocking what a bonehead I am.....

Silverton34

Oh crap! Jeez Alex, sorry about the confusion! Hope you had a good time and can't wait to see you in a month!

As Julie would say, It's all good!

Silverton34

Funny thing is, Julie bought our tickets to Phoenix a couple months ago and made the same error and bought them for February instead of March and almost couldn't change four peoples flights! That's one of the problems with the same number date falling on the same day of the week in both months.

So, maybe Luis can join us in March?????

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
And just like that, I'm out on this one. Been battling my wife for this weekend for awhile and she pushed through with different plans including my daughter band performance for a grade.It's been too long since I've caught up with you guys--seems like it's going to be awhile more yet.....

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Bummer! Well, we'll be here for next time

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm becoming more concerned that "next time" will involve meeting with our Priuses, complaining about our false teeth and bragging about our new motor homes in one of those RV resorts.

All I can hope is that I won't be wearing diapers, or needing them if I'm not......