• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2017 H4O Calendar now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
The new calendar is finally available. Thank you for all of the terrific submissions we received for inclusion in the calendar.

Please keep an eye out for promo codes on the zazzle.com site to save Monday. The Cyber Monday (11/28) code is CYBERMONSAVE and gets you 50% off today.

http://www.zazzle.com/2017_h4o_calendar-158435015718301784

BTW, for some reason it keeps showing the back cover as the first image. Hopefully it will update and show the actual front cover which is F5s shot of several Hummers. All 12 months are Hummers and the back cover is a spot for our honorary Hummer, PFC's Scorpion.

Last edited:

High Five H2

just ordered mine. at least I will have it in time for the new year, unlike last time. I ordered it in January or February.

Last edited:

Hummjay

Wild Thang
Got my calendars a few days ago. Big Thanks to Alex and everyone who helped to make this calendar happen!! Awesome job, very nice quality, great rigs!! And just in time for Christmas. :)

Hummjay

Wild Thang
Hummjay! How great to hear from you. We miss seeing you around here but glad you're lurking.

Miss you guys too! Yup, I've been lurking alright lol guilty as charged. As long as my H3 keeps ticking though, I'll be hanging around here, birds of a feather and all that LOL. Still one of my favorite hangouts, but life's changes take up most of my time these days so I don't come here as much as I'd like to. But maybe that'll change for 2017 though. I'm optimistic! :)

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
You're welcome. We appreciate the support you provide to the Hummer community and we are happy that you join us on the trails.

Status
Not open for further replies.