• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

CL Portland: H3 Gobi Rack and Tough Country Bumpers

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
His 3 was for sale a while back also...
9a2d19840a0a0064012b683603345eb0.jpg

9a2d17f50a0a0064012b683658e98d62.jpg

Rancho + Boggers = :drool:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Every time badass stuff is for sale I have other expenses....who ever gets this stuff is getting a good deal

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Are those rims a 16in? If so I may give him a call

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Yes 16" wheels. The dealer actually had two sets of wheels on it, I know the second set (aluminium AE Alloy) were 4.25" BS.

*edit,
Here are the 16x8" Eagle Alloy wheels with the 4.25" BS (not great pictures but all I have)
photo.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo2.jpg

Last edited:

Hunner

I thought at first when seeing those round head carriage, looking bolts, were the wider flares. But the ones I have seen are wider than the parking/turn signal. Wonder what those bolts are for??

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I wonder the same hunner...

Solar, thanks. I wonder if he was running a spacer also. I may give him a call and see what he has done and then buy the gobi ax mount too.

SGT-Wright

Finally talked to the guy today, he is out of town. I am getting a deal on all the Gobi accessories and the hi-lift. Everything but the rack itself. He said he sold his H3 because he could not find any places in Oregon to go wheel it. If only he was on the forum we could have shown him some good trails and events. He forgot about Browns Camp, thought it was for only motorcycles. He said the hummer was a Rockford Fosgate show truck before he bought it so he has all the components that he pulled for sale too.