• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Cyber Monday deal on Midland 75-822 at Amazon

PacNWAg98

Hi guys -
I had been looking at getting this radio sometime back, and now that it's 46% off ($64.99), having a hard time not buying it. I read several threads a while back with guys that were using this radio and seemed to have some success with it.

Please help me confirm before hitting "buy", SHOULD I or SHOULDN'T I? (Note: I know virtually nothing about CB radios)

Thanks for the help guys - I truly trust your opinions. Details below:
DAVE

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00000K2YR?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

midland.png

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I think this is an excellent handheld radio. Get it. Try and get a mag-mount external antenna too for the reception that you'll want.

CNY750Rider

I love mine both with an external antenna (mounted on the back) and the rubber one that comes with it for handheld use. I can use it in any vehicle (if I'm a passenger I can go to handheld), can take it on the boat, in our atv bags, etc. A very functional unit and great for a first timer to CB. Has 10 weather channels as well. Comes with two battery packs, one that takes regular batts and another that takes rechargable batts.

I really don't need a ton of high tech features, I just wanted a CB that works good, is a snap to install (no screwing, wiring) and can be used in multiple settings (not hardwired to the vehicle). GREAT PRICE BTW!!!!

A couple pics of mine.

cbradiov.jpg

pa050003.jpg

pa050005.jpg

pa050001.jpg

Last edited:

PacNWAg98

Price looks to have went up $11 :sigh:

I think this was only a 4-5 hour deal. Luckily I bought this morning and was able to take advantage of the deal.

Thanks again Alrock & CNYrider for the advice and the photos. Very helpful! :thumbs:

Will post feedback once received and I get it working!

DAVE