• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

BB/ Cleghorn run

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
We it looks like west coast is extremely busy. So is any one interested in this run 3/19?

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
This will be first run for alpha so I am thinking small, maybe Cleghorn ( stock usually enough), if BB probably Gold Mountain which is easy trail if no snow.

Vdawg1115

I am new to wheeling, is Cleghorn a place you'd have to camp or can it be done in a day? I'd love to join yall but wouldn't be able to til May or June anyways.

Fish

My wife and I are going to the hospital this Thursday so her labor can be induced...so its safe to say the only 4-wheelin I will be doing in the near future will be pushing a stroller :giggle:

And yeah...I thought Cleghorn was closed too

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
My wife and I are going to the hospital this Thursday so her labor can be induced...so its safe to say the only 4-wheelin I will be doing in the near future will be pushing a stroller :giggle:

And yeah...I thought Cleghorn was closed too
b

the only thing I hear is another excuse, I have 6 month old and u don't see me whining.

Zach

Mall Crawler
From what I've read, most of the west side is closed off, rehabilitation of the land. The east side towards silver wood is open. Very rutted out and sketchy.

rascole

Would love to make this one but working. Not free until the 30th. Post a trial report if you go, I want to go regardless the 30th.

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
At this point my bro is bringing his Ram 250TD. So we are planning to run some trails from Silverwood lake to BB. Difficulty is unknown but with his extra cab and long bed I don't think we will get into much trouble. Mostly we'll be tuning CBs and testing out mapping software. I may bring M101 trailer just to see how it does.