• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Tuff CountryLift kit $850 craigslist

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Not sure what the difference between the rancho and tuff country are but this seems like a good deal !!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

05Mudiak

Tuff country = long urethane bump stops instead of extended brackets. ours fell out so I got Rancho to send me their brakets with a lil sweet talkin. I don't see any bumpstops in his pic so he might have lost his too. Tuff country does add a leafs but lookslike he has the packs so thats better. i have Rancho packs since my stock packs were sagging real bad and the add a leafs didn't work out to well. Rancho has the kick back bars that go from the rear crossmember to somewhere back on the frame. Not sure since I don't have them.

I would try to talk him down I got my kit new off of CL for less than that. The guy that had mine bought it then realized all the shops in town were going to charge him $1k+ to install it so it sat in his garage for over a year then he sold his 3.