• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

What are your weekend plans?

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Just checking in with y'all - what's going on?

I think I (finally) have a laying low weekend. I'll make sure the truck is ready to head to Cleghorn on Thursday but that's about it. Excited for a little bit of nothing.

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Don't know....

If I get some motivation I might take my wheels off and plasti-dip them...

Last edited:

LagunaH1

Meet-n-greet on Saturday.... might want to tinker with the truck a bit and see if I can determine the source of a new leak it has decided to spring

Zach

Mall Crawler
Tomorrow morning taking my truck back to get the front locker issue resolved again. Then off to the meet n greet. Sunday is still up in the air :)

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Tomorrow morning taking my truck back to get the front locker issue resolved again. Then off to the meet n greet. Sunday is still up in the air :)

electrical again?

Im working and getting last minute projects done...only 11 more days till freedom!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
One of my hunting buddies flies a Cirrus22, Turbo I think. He loves it. Our company plane is a TBM 850. Great little plane. If the weather permits I may spend Sunday afternoon tinkering in the yard. I'll be in Texas most of the next two weeks so I have a few things around the house to do.

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
One of my hunting buddies flies a Cirrus22, Turbo I think. He loves it. Our company plane is a TBM 850. Great little plane. If the weather permits I may spend Sunday afternoon tinkering in the yard. I'll be in Texas most of the next two weeks so I have a few things around the house to do.

Haha, dont have the money for a new turbo or a TBM 850 for a while!:wink:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great plane. Perfect for our needs. We can go to Houston/Denver, etc with no trouble. Cruise up to 31,000, 325knots and far better than flying commercial.

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
I landed in Burlington last night and I am home for a week and change. Spending some time with the fiancee and taking care of some stuff around home. At some point I have homework to do... :giggle:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
The TBM 850 looks like it has a really cool glass cockpit. Oh, and, anything is better than flying commercial, especially coach
I love the TBM because it has great range and speed. But my all time favorite turboprop single is probably the Pilatus PC12 due to its ruggedness. Probably my favorite Twin turboprop is the Beechcraft Starship ( if you have heard of it, if not type it in and be willing to listen to lots of info! ):)

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ernie Vasquez had a Starship, pretty cool. Too bad there are only a handful left flying. We looked at the Pilatus. Much bigger cockpit but a slower plane. Great platform though.

Silverton34

Celebrating our anniversary this weekend, bought the wife a new Polaris Rzr S. she wasn't impressed so I guess I'll have to use it.Eighteen years,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, not counting today!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I landed in Burlington last night and I am home for a week and change. Spending some time with the fiancee and taking care of some stuff around home. At some point I have homework to do... :giggle:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Did you get your shirt before you left WV? I received a delivery notice

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Ernie Vasquez had a Starship, pretty cool. Too bad there are only a handful left flying. We looked at the Pilatus. Much bigger cockpit but a slower plane. Great platform though.

Yeah, dont think i will check the airplanes this weekened because we have about 5" of snow! I would go wheeling, but the H1 is into parts.:gaah: Hope to get it fixed before the big snow!:thumbs: