• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Evans Creek OHV park September 26, 27

SuperBuickGuy

As many know, I participate in a variety of Search and Rescue things. My wife is also pretty involved and trails with bloodhounds. Next weekend is "Bigfoot" which is an all-Pierce county SAR and Sheriff practice at Ranger Creek State Park - it's an airfield near Greenwater Washington. A short commute from Evans Creek OHV park.

As it's a 2 hour commute for me, I'm going to take a few moments and go play in the hills while my wife and the others are doing their SAR-like things.

The plan is for me to arrive Friday afternoon, do a trail that will be aged 24 hours, then go wheel. I expect that I'll get roped into other activities since I'm snohomish county SAR - which is fun and fine by me.

Anyway, it's kind of a unique opportunity and you're welcome to join. RSVP for sure (unless you want to explain to a sheriff that some guy on the internet invited you there... and that probably wouldn't go over well :no:)

Last edited: