• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

VIP stat

kd7irm

Regular Guy
hey Alex what is the deal with the VIP status, do we start over and if so what do we need to do to get it?

Nacho

Now with Chese
It just showed up

There is a Donate link on the toolbar at the top.

Last edited:

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
I just donated a couple bucks to help get this site rolling, got the banner a few mikes later. I hope others will do the same.... for the price of a cup of coffe a day you can help supply clean drinking water for all the desert SW members.

kd7irm

Regular Guy
I just donated a couple bucks to help get this site rolling, got the banner a few mikes later. I hope others will do the same.... for the price of a cup of coffe a day you can help supply clean drinking water for all the desert SW members.

yep, hope people donate as well. The button needs to be a lot bigger, i didnt even notice it untill i looked a bit harder, lol. maybe thats just a sign im getting old....

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
We are starting over on VIP status as well.

A couple of members here were given VIP status for some of their other, non-financial contributions to the forum.

Thank you!

kd7irm

Regular Guy
cgalpha, it changes with your number of posts, but you can make a donation become a VIP and change it to whatever you wish.

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
I was planning to give a donation to Alrock when Black Sheep week hit. But seeing as its been a bit of a hard time for the forum i will try to donate once i get back to the Hills

Tactical h3

ok i know i am a lil slow ok alot slow but were is this donate button and how do i send in my contribution i wanna help make the hummer world a better place too

Last edited: