• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Thanks for the memories...............

Chook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onzL0EM1pKY

Sold the Hummer today................. It & this forum have be great resource............ Lots of memories to carry forward.

Special thanks to Alex (Great Forum), Neo, Bebe, Bigunit, Nugget, Skippy, & Cbetts. Your helpful advice & friendship on the forum very much appreciated.

Not sure if they are on this forum but can't say enough about my GOBI Roof Rack, Airdoc & all the other parts I have purchased through Trail Duty over the years. All top products/service & highly recommended. I really appreciated the extra effort they went through to get parts to me in Australia.

It is comforting to know my Hummer (& Trailer) are going to a better place. The guy who bought it runs a wilderness lodge in western Victoria (near the Grampians Mountains) so she will be out in the wild & used properly.

Anyhow thought I would share some trail photos of her final trip with me on Stradbroke Island, Queensland.

Attachments

• IMGP8225.jpg
    IMGP8225.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 184
  • IMGP8495.jpg
    IMGP8495.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 170
  • IMGP8890.jpg
    IMGP8890.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 174
  • IMGP8895.jpg
    IMGP8895.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 193

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Chook, sorry to hear the news. You have been a first class member of the forum and a great resource of information to many on the forum. l have always considered you to be one of the pillars and in a sense a "founding member" of our forum and a great friend to many of us here. Don't be a stranger and whatever rig you get next or already got to replace the HUMMER, start a build and travel thread here for us to keep us up to date. You are always welcome here my friend.

Last edited:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have sold many Hummers but I can't imagine being Hummerless. The trails, events and friends that I have become acquainted with through the years because of my Hummer ownership are priceless. As Big said, stay active with the forum and we are interested in whatever comes next for you.

Chook

Thanks guys for the kind words.............I enjoy the forum & will check in from time to time.

I don't think I could fit 35" tyres to my new ride as I have moved to something more age appropriate (even got an age appropriate number plate to match)

Attachments

• Old Fart.jpg
    Old Fart.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 159
  • Jag XF.jpg
    Jag XF.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 154