• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

The Gentleman's Hour

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
:bump:

The Gentlemen's Hour will air for its final season starting this Thursday during our new time slot of 8-10pm Eastern. The first hour will be primarily music hand-chosen by the three of us, followed by an hour and change of some good 'ol fashioned chit chat. As always, listen live on http://www.897wshc.org/ during the show. Thanks for the years of support in making us the #1 talk show on Shepherd Radio!!

:cheers:
/update

Hey all!

This thread is a reminder to all that my radio show, The Gentleman's Hour, is on every Wednesday from 11am to Noon Eastern. You can listen from anywhere via internet connection -- check us out live here! If you enjoy the show, don't forget to like our facebook page if you'd care to!

The show is just an hour of talk-radio banter between myself and two college chums. This is currently our 3rd "season" on air and we are one of the higher rated shows on campus radio. We typically talk about current events, movies, music, sports, etc. We also take phone calls -- and I'll encourage anyone to call in at 304.876.5369. (At least I think that's the number...)
Ok, that's enough plugging! :thumbs: Hope you enjoy if you listen!

Best,

H

Last edited:

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Fixed that, thanks -- the show is every Wed...so 11 hours from now...and every subsequent Wed!

Last edited:

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
I'm going on eastern times... It's in 50 minutes eastern time... So however that translates across the galactic time and space boundaries to Central and Western Time... :giggle:

MuDnYrI

Eastern time!!! ... LMAO!!!!
In defense of Hans all the days seem the same when you're in college :drink: :metal:

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
I was just making sure that I'm not going crazy. I've been working too much lately and if a couple of you would have told me that today was in deed Thursday... I probably would have believed you.

Sircode13

Oh darn I missed it this week, I caught the first show enjoyed it immensely. You guys were pretty good, sorry to hear it's the last season though. I wish I had heard of H4O earlier. :beer::)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Thanks guys! I'm glad you all have enjoyed the show/s and I appreciate your support!! You all help us earn our "title" as the most listened to show on campus radio! :cheers: