• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

The Cliffs Insane Terrain

spongebobnopants

Video is finally done. I'm exporting the project out and will then upload. It's going to take a few hours, so hopefully this afternoon. The Project size was just shy of 200gig, so my little Macbook air is getting a workout. The MP4 will be about a gig, so my ISP will be loving that upload.

Thanks for everyones patience. I was learning as I went with this and just kept coming back to fine tune things. I hope it is worth the wait. Once it is posted, make sure you watch it youtube and set it for 1080p to get the full effect.

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Great photos, Spongebob! (Cracks me up that I just complemented "Spongebob"...:))

I assume some touch-up work was done on PS?

spongebobnopants

That video is awesome!, especially with the epic music to the vid! How was it getting some air with the FJ?
Thanks, It wasn't much air, but just enough to make me want to do it again and have a camera stationary on the ground as well. Or better yet, me set up the cameras and let someone else jump.

Nacho

Now with Chese
Great video, cant wait to get snow out here.

sent from my Leapfrog Leappad using Tapatalk

backwoods

lmao it didnt even relize it till he started pulling away someone had to get dirty other than the H3 =P

yeah, but you were also the most daring of the bunch. I still laugh every time I watch the part of you decorating his perfectly clean FJ. We had just got done talking about how wheeling in the snow is self cleaning.

Pappibri

Awesome footage you have there. Thanks alot for sharing it with us.. Look like you all had a blast, wish I could have been there...