• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Technical forum updates

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Thanks for your patience while we were down a few minutes today. We updated the software that is running this forum to the most current version available. It is necessary to take the forum offline for these changes to be implemented

Some of new features:
Facebook Connect: at top of Home screen
Allows login with Facebook credentials
Allows you to post individual posts to Facebook
Threads can be Liked (this feature already existed)

Mobile access
Mobile device access without using Tapatalk (I think Tapatalk is still better)​

Smileys
“More” button available in the pop-up box allowing you to access all of the smileys without having to “Go Advanced”​

Videos
More than one video can be inserted into one post (up to five)​

Chrome Insert Images issue fixed

I'm sure there are many more things and hundreds of behind the scenes changes were made. If you come across any issues please let us know.

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
What do you mean mobile access? Are we getting our own app? Or do you mean we have mobile page?

Last edited:

Sircode13

Question, has anyone else been having a problem with Tap a Talk? It seems to be fine now, the last couple of days that is. Still a little slow loading up. For the last couple of weeks though I would go to the app and it would come up but wouldn't load anything. It just kept buffering. Just wondering if anyone else reported a problem with it. I couldn't figure out where or who I could report about it. After awhile a notice would pop up saying content failed. If this continues contact system administrator. :banghead:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Nacho

Now with Chese
Question, has anyone else been having a problem with Tap a Talk? It seems to be fine now, the last couple of days that is. Still a little slow loading up. For the last couple of weeks though I would go to the app and it would come up but wouldn't load anything. It just kept buffering. Just wondering if anyone else reported a problem with it. I couldn't figure out where or who I could report about it. After awhile a notice would pop up saying content failed. If this continues contact system administrator. :banghead:

I have had the same issues. I cleared the data and cache for tapatalk and that seemed to get it working again.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
What do you mean mobile access? Are we getting our own app? Or do you mean we have mobile page?
It means that if you use your mobile browser (Android, iPhone etc) to access H4O you will see a site optimized for mobile access similar to Tapatalk. You can still view the site in regular traditional formatting if you choose.

As for the Tapatalk issues I think those issues are phone issues as I have not seen any access issues and I've been using both Android and iPhone versions to access our site. As has been stated, make sure you are on the current version and clear the cache if necessary.

Sircode13

I have had the same issues. I cleared the data and cache for tapatalk and that seemed to get it working again.

I think this and the fact that I pulled the sim card and rebooted is probably the reason it's working again. :rolleyes: