• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

SoCal Event - Meet-N-Greet - March 29th, 2014

rascole

So, just confirmed my sons tournament will be in San Diego that weekend. I was planning on it, busted up front end and all.

DaveK

OK folks, it's just a little over a week away. We have almost everything in place except one thing--------anyone have access to a portable RTI (ramp travel index)?

Last edited:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
damn, I had a grease gun...New in the box just for you. Ill just leave it at home :giggle:

Anyone else going?

Panzer07

Unfortunately I'm out my wife forgot last minute to mention her nana's early birthday...-_____-

Sent From Someone Else’s iPad 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.

cbetts

NERD!!!
Well, we had a pretty good turnout. Only three Hummers (including myself) and a few other H4O members. A shoutout to Arthur and Stitch for stopping by! I big special thanks goes out to Dave for organizing this event!

(click images to view larger picture)

For those that stuck around to the end, one of the members backed a tripple chocolate cake!

Ellen and I finished the day at Tony's for a relaxing dinner.

You can see all the pics here: :link:

DaveK

Craig

The Meet & Greet turned out very well. Thanks to the H4O members that joined us. Fortunately, we had all models of Hummers represented - H1, H2 and H3. Click here for a full trip report.