• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Portager?

Zach

Mall Crawler
Forgot to post pictures of my T.

What do you think? Do I need to replace the 20" chrome wheels and chrome side steps?

Ditch the steps and wheels. Hope to see the new mods soon. You might also want to go with a shell and maybe some kind of trick drawer system while you're at it

HummerH3T251.jpg

HummerH3T253.jpg

HummerH3T257.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Take it easy on portager. He got with the program and even took the opportunity for some poser shots!

I know, i know - I was just setting the table for him - kinda like Zack did! It's all good right Mike?

Zach

Mall Crawler
It's looking better Mike. Glad you decided to go with the shell like I said. And that was quick with the install :p Can't wait for the rest of the mods in your future

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
It's looking better Mike. Glad you decided to go with the shell like I said. And that was quick with the install:p Can't wait for the rest of the mods in your future

That was a good call on the shell. I really like the looks of the SlantBack and it is great to be able to lock it up. Unfortunately, I can't see out the center mirror anymore and it adds a little weight, but everything involves compromises.

Zach

Mall Crawler
I really love the look of your truck and the mods you have done. The drawer is awesome. And your truck looks even better in person