• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Orlando, Florida

jessiesoto23

Member
Messages
20
Location
Charleston, SC
I'm not new but instead of Charleston,S.c I moved back to Olrando, Florida and wanted to see if there was anyone on here from Orlando, I am having trobuble posting my pictures up on the post however they are in my profile:) I have the H3, and my Husband has the H2 SUT.
 

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Messages
2,525
Location
Finger Lakes, NY
Welcome to H4O, there are at least four Florida members that I can think of. I'm sure they will chime in shortly.


Sent using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Welcome. We have several FLA members that I'm sure will be posting up soon, including my twin brother, Twinmill! :)
 

JGBB04

Well-Known Member
Messages
520
Location
Tampa Bay
Ya I agree, now if we could just get the scheduling gods to play nice. I don't think I'm going to be able to do anything before Moab in Oct.
 
Top